Very easy to make minty dip….fresh & fruity. It can easily replace our all time favourite green chutney. Serve it with wafers or crackers as a dip and with samosas, kebabs or any snack item as chutney. Or, just mix with any salad as a dressing….it taste great.
Making time : 7 minutes
- Fresh Pear – 1 1/2 washed & chopped with skin
- Fresh Mint leaves – 1/2 cup washed & chopped
- green chilly – 1 medium size chopped
- Ginger – 1/2 inch finally chopped
- Lime juice – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Poha (flattened rice) – 1 tablespoon washed (for binding)
- Salt – to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and grind smooth by adding one tablespoon of water.
Dip is ready. Serve chilled it taste better.
Tips & Tricks :
- Add water for grinding as per usage… With savoury items dip should be thick and for dressings etc add little extra water.
- We can easily replace poha with roasted peanuts ,cashews or dalia (roasted gram dal)